Our School Uniform Policy is mandatory and is as follows:
- POLOS – Blue, White or Gray. Polos must always be tucked in.
- BOTTOMS – Khaki Beige or Dark Blue pants must be worn at the waist with a belt and fit loosely. The following styles/fits are NOT allowed: skinny, athletic, joggers, leggings, jeggings, jeans, colored denim, nylon, cargo, knitted, or corduroy.
- OUTERWEAR – Sweatshirts, sweaters and jackets must NOT have hoodies. Outerwear is required to be solid colors; blue, white, or gray and must be worn with a uniform polo underneath.
- SHOES – Only WHITE closed-toe shoes are allowed.
- FRIDAYS – Students may wear a school approved academy/club/athletic top with uniform bottoms.
Please note that non-permissible clothing items/accessories include but are not limited to the following:
- No brand names/designer polos showing logos.
- No jeggings, joggers, leggings, athletic wear, blue jeans/pajama pants, etc.
- No hats, bandanas, head scarves, or hoodies.
- No written messages, pictures, or symbols related to drugs, smoking, alcohol, sex, profanity, gangs or any other negative message.
- No backless shoes, cleats, Crocs, house slippers, gapped espadrilles or shoes with wheels are allowed.
- No trench coats.
- If a student needs a leg brace, then they must wear gym shorts that are knee length.
- Students wearing any articles of clothing, jewelry, or hairstyles that may be construed as hazardous or a distraction to the learning environment will not be permitted in the school.