2022-2023 Eligibility Criteria
To Represent you r High School in a n Athletic Contest, You:
- Must have the MDCPS Required Student Athletic Accident Insurance Coverage: All student athletes must have insurance on file before participation in any sport.
- Must complete a pre-participation physical evaluation form (EL2) and be certified as being physically fit for participation, have consent to participate by completing the consent and release from liability certificate (EL3) prior to participating in interscholastic athletics. All forms must be on file prior to participating with the school. (FHSAA Bylaw 9.7 and 9.8)
- Must not turn 19 before September 1st, otherwise the student becomes ineligible too participate. (FHSAA Bylaw 9.6)
- Must display good sportsmanship and follow the rules of competition before, during and after every contest in which you participate. If not, you may be suspended from participation for a period. (FHSAA Bylaw 7)
- Must refrain from hazing/bullying while a member of an athletic team or while participating in any athletic activities sponsored by or affiliated with a member school.